Okay — is it just me, or did November fly by? I didn’t get the chance to post each and every project I worked on for this year’s giving challenge so, I decided to consolidate them all and put them in this post, The Giving Challenge Summery, along with some photos.
Giveaway Challenge Summery of Projects:
- At the end of October/beginning of November I hosted an Instagram giveaway.
- On my blog I gave away two layered cakes.
- I gave away two mini quilts in the Schnitzel & Boo Swap.
- I created a mini quilt swap label for everyone to download for free.
- I made two simple baby blankets that will go to Project Linus.
- Made six pillowcases for the One Million Pillowcase Challenge that will go to Project Linus.
- I finished my super warm flannel quilt and will be giving it to a homeless person here in Tucson.
- I bought and donated toys for the local Toy Drive.
This all takes me to my final giveaway… I am giving away three different gifts of 2 charm packs ( 2 Nomad, 2 Jack & the Beanstalk, 2 Batiks) and a few extras. To enter this giveaway just comment on this post, Giveaway Challenge Summery. I will give you guys a week so that mean I will announce the winner on December the 12th 2015.
The winners are…
Mara – gift #1, Nomad
Judy – gift #2, Jack and The Beanstalk
Nancy Hilderbrand – gift #3, Batik